About 10n2 Technologies
Focused on curbing the global epidemic of distracted driving 10n2 Technologies is a leading provider of software that prevents the use of mobile devices while driving.
10n2’s solution helps save lives and reduce injuries. For businesses as well as consumers it can help lower the costs, risks and liability damages associated with distracted driving accidents.
Our distinct competitive advantages are:
- The software allows differentiation between the driver and passengers, so passengers can safely use their phone
- The software cannot be manipulated or disabled without the knowledge of the administrator helping drive compliance
- It’s easily deployed and managed via our cloud-based server. This gives companies and consumers the ability to easily manage the various optional features available
Consider the following:
- The average teen sends and receives 3,339 texts per month (The Neilsen Company)
- A driver who is texting is 23 times more likely to be in an accident compared with a drunk driver who is 8 times more likely to be in an accident
- Liability suits against companies are exploding when their employees get into distracted driving accidents, whether they have a written policy or not. Companies are losing huge settlements.
- In 2010 there were 6,000 deaths, 500,000 injuries and $40 Billion in damages in the USA alone. There are twice the number of mobile subscribers in Europe than in the USA
- The number 1 source of driver inattention is use of a wireless device (Virginia Tech/NHTSA)
- Legislation is sweeping through individual states in the US to prohibit texting and driving and is supported by the US Transportation Secretary
- In Europe, nearly all countries ban texting and driving and the few that haven’t are expected to follow suit shortly
- Enforcement by law enforcement as well as businesses that have distracted driving policies, has proved difficult and ineffective.
10n2 Technologies is working in partnership with companies, individuals, mobile phone operators, insurance companies, governments and all stakeholders to make our roads safer for everyone.