• The #1 source of driver inattention is use of a wireless device - (Virginia Tech/NHTSA)
• Texting while driving is 3 times more dangerous than Drunk Driving
• 1 in 4 Americans have admitted to using a cell phone while driving
• On the job highway crashes cost employers an estimated $24,500 / crash
All it takes is one call, or one text. For your business, is it worth it?
• Each day in the US, there are close to 15 deaths related to distracted driving
• Every Year, nearly half a million people are injured in crashes involving distracted drivers
Every one of these crashes was avoidable.
10n2 Technologies invent solutions designed to save lives and prevent injuries. Distracted driving has caused too much damage; there should be no more.
"There are other apps out there, but this one really seems to be the best one in terms of usability and features. It makes perfect sense for companies that have drivers on the road and parents with kids that are driving. Texting while driving is three times more dangerous than drunk driving so this is a major problem."